More companies than you would think, invest over a million dollars a month onGoogle Adwords. Lowes, Home Depot, Amazon and a few others EACH invested over $50 million with Google Adwords in 2011. State Farm, Progressive, Phoenix, AT&T and a couple of others invested over $40 million EACH. Google’s total revenues for 2011 were $37.9 billion. Adwords consistently accounts […]
- How to Keep Your Display Ads From Showing on Mobile Apps
- How to Enable Auto Tagging in the New Adwords Interface
- How To Create Title Tags for Google’s New Pixel Requirement
- How to Find Visitors to a Specific Page in Google Analytics
- How Much Did Companies Spend on Google Adwords last year and WHY SO MUCH ?!